HOW TO VOLUNTEER
VOLUNTEER WHILE YOU SHOP
A portion of your Smile.Amazon.com purchases can go to Choices! Visit smile.amazon.com and register or sign in using your account. Then use the search box to find Choices Pregnancy Resource Clinic, Inc. in Russellville, AR and link your account to the organization. When you shop for your favorite products, Choices will get 0.5% of your purchases!
Kroger Community Rewards
Choices is now a member of the Kroger Community Rewards program. You can visit www.kroger.com/communityrewards to sign up or add Choices as your designated non-profit organization. Choices will receive a percentage of all your Kroger purchases when you have us designated. Our organization number is QR675.
VOLUNTEER DURING EVENTS
- Become a Representative at your Organization: Our Church and Business Reps are vital in helping our communities stay informed about the upcoming needs and events at Choices PRC.
- Host a Baby Shower: Baby Showers throughout our community provide much needed supplies for our Parenting Store and Newborn Gift Baskets.
- Annual Gala Planning Committee: Join a committee to help plan and implement the yearly event.
- Change for Life Campaign: Throughout the year, organizations participate in the Change for Life fundraising events.
- The first campaign launches in the winter months, from Sanctity of Human Life Sunday (January) to Valentine’s Sunday (February).
- The second campaign launches in May from Mother’s Day Sunday to Father’s Day Sunday in June.
- Often youth groups and schools participate in the Back to School Change for Life event in August and September.
- Campaigns are offered throughout the fall for October Right to Life Month and November Adoption Awareness Month.
VOLUNTEER IN THE OFFICE
- Make copies for client folders and parenting lessons
- Assist in bulk mailings
VOLUNTEER IN MAINTENENCE
- Handy Man – Available for fix-it projects and painting
- Plumber – On call for plumbing emergencies
- Yard Work – Regular or one-time yard work as needed
- Housekeeping – Regular or one-time cleaning of the clinic
VOLUNTEER IN CLIENT SERVICES
- Mentoring: Work with established clients by offering support and education during and after pregnancy
- Parenting Store: Assist in pricing, displaying, managing and manning the store
- Parenting Classes: Assist in 8-week sessions of group parenting classes when they are offered
- Discipleship: Assist with Bible studies and on-going spiritual needs
- Men’s Ministry: Train to mentor dads through one-on-one opportunities or group classes
- Become a Making Life Disciples Coordinator in your church. This program offers training for church members to become community mentors able to reach out to our clients as they express interest in becoming involved in the community. Training provided.
TO LEARN MORE.
Please use this form to contact us or to learn more about how you can help neighbors in need.