- How are you funded?
We are funded by our River Valley Churches, businesses, organizations, and individuals who make monthly and one-time financial and tangible donations.
- What do you charge for your services?
There are no charges for our services. All client support is free and confidental.
- What kind of help do you offer someone in an unplanned pregnancy?
We offer factual education on the options our clients are considering, empowering clients to make an informed decision about life choices.
- What are some ways I can volunteer?
A few of the ways to volunteer are: as a liaison for your church or business, as a receptionist, working in our Parenting Store, as a client advocate or a mentor, and helping with fundraising.
- Do you do, refer, or fund abortions?
No, we do not perform, refer for, or fund abortions.
- What kind of medical services do you provide?
Our medical care includes pregnancy testing, obstetrical ultrasound services, prenatal vitamins, and medical referrals.
- Do you give, sell, or loan out your donor names or mailing lists?
No; under no circumstances.
- How can I obtain answers to questions I may have?
You may call, email, or visit our office or website.
- Do you accept credit/debit card donations or electronic fun transfers?
Yes, you can make donations either way by visiting our website and clicking the donate tab.